enDice puzzle description:
Every puzzle consists of several Dice. Each Die has a number on it representing how many moves it can make. Move each Die to the Outlined Zones with no moves remaining. While some Dice can be moved easily into the Zones, others will require more strategy.
- The number of dots on each Die is the amount of moves it can make.
- Move the Dice into each Zone with NO MOVES REMAINING.
- Press down on a Die, then release your mouse in the direction you want it to move.
- Dice can push other Dice.
- Press R to Reset the puzzle.
- Press U to Undo the previous move.